FACTS4WORKERS project resources
The following materials are public resources for communicating about the FACTS4WORKERS project, learning more about the Horizon 2020 programme and identifying the related initiatives.
FACTS4WORKERS public project deliverables
- Deliverable 1.1 - Captured and structured practices of workers and contexts of organisations
- Deliverable 1.2 - First version of requirements of workers and organisations
- Deliverable 1.3 - Detailed and refined industrial challenges, version I
- Deliverable 2.1 - Technology monitoring: Report on information needed for workers in the smart factory (1)
- Deliverable 2.2 - Technology monitoring: Report on information needed for workers in the smart factory (2)
- Deliverable 2.3 - Technology monitoring: Report on information needed for workers in the smart factory (3)
- Deliverable 4.1 - Functional workflow composer
- Deliverable 5.1 - Blueprint architecture
- Deliverable 5.2 - Implementation plan
- Deliverable 6.1 - Evaluation framework
- Deliverable 7.2 - Dissemination and exploitation plan
- Deliverable 7.3 - Activities report (1)
- Deliverable 7.4 - Activities report (2)
- Deliverable 7.5 - Activities report (3)
- Deliverable 8.3 - Data management plan
- Deliverable 8.4 - Quality management plan
FACTS4WORKERS dissemination materials
You can find an up-to-date list of our publications here.
FACTS4WORKERS Picture Gallery
You can find a picture gallery here.