Allows to store unstructured data about the devices and tasks
- Allows the storage of informal per device data
- This data can be multimedia, textual or a rating of the device condition
What´s the difference to the blue collar worker?
- Participative device journal to supply information to colleagues
- Allows to actively exchange related hints
- Per-device tracing of faults and maintenance activities to get deeper insights and seamless documentation
- Addressed impact dimensions: competence and relatedness
How it is applied in the company?
- The BB enables to store informal information about the completed tasks. This can include textual descriptions and multimedia content. Thereby, the workers have the possibility to document their actions more precisely and provide a reference for future maintenance activities